REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
COUNTRY: MULTINATIONAL BENIN – BURKINA FASO – NIGER - NIGERIA
PROJECT: NIGERIA-NIGER-BENIN/TOGO-BURKINA FASO 330kVWAPP INTERCONNECTION REGIONAL PROJECT
FUNDING AGREEMENT REF: 2100155036218
PROJECT IDENTIFICATION NO.: P-Z1-FAO-119 (Niger)
The Government of the Republic of Niger has received funding from the African Development Bank Group to cover the cost of implementing the Benin-Burkina-Niger-Nigeria WAPP Northcore Regional Interconnection Project, and is intending to use part of the amounts granted under this grant to finance the contract to carry out the audit of the project's financial statements for the 2022, 2023 and 2024 financial years.
The services provided under this contract include:
- The examination of the financial statements to confirm / deny that they do not contain any significant anomalies,
- The auditor's expression of an opinion on whether the financial statements are prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with an applicable accounting framework;
- Verification of the use by the PMU of adequate accounting and financial tools, in particular, the use by the PMU of the books of accounts of the project as the basis for the preparation of financial statements, reflecting all financial operations of the Project and the implementation of adequate internal control instruments while keeping supporting documents for all operations.
- Formulation by the auditor of an independent professional opinion on the financial situation of the project, verification of the use of project funds for the intended purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the loan/grant agreement;
- The expression of reasonable assurance that the project will achieve the objectives set by specifying whether the physical achievements of the project correspond to the funds disbursed and the schedule of disbursements;
- The production of a report on the financial statements according to the auditing standards and the submission of the communications required by the ISAs.
The mission is scheduled to cover the financial years 2022, 2023 and 2024 of the Project's financial statements.
The WAPP North Core Project invites Consultants to apply to provide the services described above. Interested consultants must provide information on their capacity and experience demonstrating that they are qualified for the services (documentation, reference of similar services, experience in comparable missions, availability of adequate skills among their staff, etc.). Consultants can form an association to increase their chances of qualification.
The eligibility criteria, the establishment of the shortlist and the selection procedure will be in accordance with the "Rules and Procedures for the use of Consultants" of the African Development Bank, October 2015, which are available on the website of the the Bank at the address: http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultants can obtain additional information at the address mentioned below during the following office hours: 09:00 to 18:00 hours (GMT+1) or write to the email address below: procurement @wappnorthcore.org, copy to: email@example.com
Expressions of interest in editable PDF format must be sent to the email address mentioned above no later than August 10, 2022 at 11:30 a.m. (GMT+1) and expressly mention "AUDIT WAPP-DN 2022-2024"
WAPP Northcore Project: Nigeria-Niger-Benin-Burkina Faso Regional Interconnection Project
Mr MAILELE Djibril Amadou,
No. 1285 Wiki Springs Street, Maitama
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, copy to: email@example.com