Notice of Tender - Acquisition of a MiniBus
NOTICE OF TENDER
(Submission deadline: March 20, 2023)
(Financing: WAPP / EEEOA Budget)
1. The West African Power Pool (WAPP) has obtained funds under its 2023 budget and intends to use part of these funds to make payments under the electricity contract. acquisition of a bus with a minimum of 15 seats.
2. The West African Power Pool (WAPP) invites offers from eligible candidates who meet the required qualifications (see point 5 below) for the acquisition of one (01) Minibus (minimum 15 seats)
3. The procurement will be conducted by open tender as defined in the WAPP procurement code and open to all eligible candidates.
4. Eligible and interested bidders can obtain free information and a Tender Dossier (DAO) available only in French version by submitting a written request by email to the address: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The qualification requirements are (see the Tender Documents for detailed information): the Candidate must prove, with supporting documentation, that he meets the following experience requirements: have already executed a contract of a similar nature and size in the last three years (2020, 2021 and 2022).
6. The margin of preference will not be granted to eligible candidates.
7. Tenders must be accompanied by a guarantee of one million (1,000,000) FCFA.
8. Offers in PDF, protected by a password, must be submitted exclusively by email. Tenders will be sent no later than March 20, 2023 at 10:00 local Cotonou time to the secure address (email@example.com). Any tender received by firstname.lastname@example.org after the expiry of the deadline for submission of tenders will be rejected.
9. Tenders will be opened via videoconference on March 20, 2023 at 10:30 local Cotonou time. Candidates who wish to participate in the online opening can connect to the link (Microsoft Teams) that will be sent to them by sending a request to the following address no later than March 17, 2023: email@example.com
10. Tenders shall remain valid for a period of ninety (90) days from the deadline for submission.