Consultant Services– Firm
CALL FOR TENDER: GENERAL INFORMATION
I. NAME AND ADDRESS CONTRACTING AUTHORITY
West African Power Pool (WAPP)
PK6, Embassy Zone, 06 BP 2907, Cotonou, Republic of Benin,
Phone. : (+229) 91 21 52 52/91 21 53 53
Implementation of Intranet Solution for WAPP Secretariat (Document Management System (DMS))
III. TYPE OF CONTRACT:
IV. SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTRACT
The WAPP has received financing from the European Union under the Improved Governance of the Energy sector in West Africa (AGoSE - AO) Program. The Component 3 of the Program provides for the Operation and Management of the Interconnected System and the Unified Electricity Market under which the activity for the acquisition of an Intranet Solution for WAPP is obtained.
The WAPP intends to use part of the funding for the implementation of an Intranet Solution.
To improve the storage, management and tracking of electronic documents and electronic images of paper-based information captured through the use of a document scanner, the WAPP is seeking to acquire a Document Management System (DMS).
The deployment of this System shall be carried out in two (2) phases according to the Tasks below.
The Request for Proposal (RfP) will include three tasks:
- Task 1: DMS tool and hosting server provision and implementation
- Task 2: Other documentation tools provision and implementation
- Task 3: Hotline and corrective maintenance service
The assignment of the Consultant is to define and provide the technical solution as functionally specified in this document, and then implement it within WAPP. The Consultant will also provide support in configuring the solution.
The Consultancy must cover all the following tasks, to which the Consultant must respond.
The Consultant is allowed to constitute a consortium in response to the tasks.
However, it is strongly advised that the leader of a consortium is none other than the one responsible for task 1.
The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Task 1: DMS tool and hosting server provision and implementation
- Provision of the DMS software tool (1.1)
- Configuration of the DMS software tool according to the expectations of WAPP (1.1)
- Provision and installation of cloud hosting servers for the DMS solution (1.2)
- Integration with existing Office365 applications (1.2)
- Provision of a single integrated home page for all provided tools in the different tasks forming the DMS Solution (1.3)
- Introduction of the existing documentation into the DMS (1.4)
Task 2: Other documentation tools provision and implementation
- Provision of collaborative work tools (2.3)
- Configuration of the tools according to the expectations of WAPP (2.3)
- Set up ready-to-use workflows (2.4)
- Training in the complete DMS Solution (2.5)
Task 3: Hotline and corrective maintenance service
- Provision of a 3-year user help hotline service (3.1)
Click HERE to read more