NOTICE OF TENDER
Invitation to Tender – Case without pre-qualification
1. The West African Power Pool (WAPP) has obtained funds under its operating budget and intends to use part of these funds to make payments under the customer contract number WAPP/C/01/2023, relating to the provision of various services in two (2) lots. Lot n°1 of security services has already been awarded to BRAIN STORM GROUP (BSG).
2. WAPP invites offers to be sent by email from eligible candidates (Companies) meeting the qualifications required to provide:
- Lot (2): cleaning services
- Lot (3): green space management services
3. The procurement will be conducted by Open Tender as defined in the WAPP Public Procurement Code, and open to all eligible candidates.
4. Interested candidates can obtain information and obtain the Tender Dossier (DAO) by submitting a written request to the following email address: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The qualification requirements (technical, financial and experience capabilities) are listed per lot in clause IC 5.4 of the Instructions to Applicants.
6. Interested candidates can obtain the complete DAO by submitting a written request to the email address mentioned below: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Tenders must be accompanied by a guarantee of two million (2,000,000) FCFA for lot n°2 and one million five hundred thousand (1,500,000) FCFA for lot n°3.
8. Bids in PDF, protected by a password, must be delivered by email exclusively to the secure address: email@example.com no later than June 12, 2023 at 10:00 local Cotonou time. Any tender received by Procurement@ecowapp.org after the expiry of the deadline for submission of tenders will be rejected. Paper bids will not be accepted.
9. Tenders will be opened via videoconference on June 12, 2023 at 10:30 local Cotonou time. Candidates who wish to participate in the online opening could connect to the link (Microsoft Teams) which will be sent to them by seeing a request at the following address no later than June 12, 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Tenders must remain valid for a period of one hundred and twenty (120) days from the deadline for submission.
11. Companies must find out about the conditions of the premises and take them into account when drawing up their offer and are invited to visit the WAPP premises in Calavi.
West African Power Pool (WAPP)
Mr. Siengui A. KI, Secretary General of WAPP
PK6, Zone des Ambassades, Akpakpa
Landline: (+229) 91 21 52 52/91 21 53 53
Mobile: (+229) 69 88 99 99