NOTICE OF TENDER
(Submission deadline: January 26, 2023)
(Financing: WAPP / EEEOA Budget)
1. The West African Power Pool (WAPP) has obtained funds under its 2023 budget and intends to use part of these funds to make payments under the electricity contract for the acquisition of two (2) vehicles in two (2) lots.
2. The West African Power Pool (WAPP) invites tenders from eligible candidates who meet the required qualifications (see point 5 below) for:
- Lot (1): One (1) 4x4 vehicle (minimum 3,346 cm3)
- Lot (2): One (01) Minibus (minimum 15 seats)
3. The procurement will be conducted by open tender as defined in the WAPP procurement code and open to all eligible candidates.
4. Eligible and interested bidders can obtain free information and a Tender Dossier (DAO) available only in French version by submitting a written request by email to the address: email@example.com with a copy to andorere@ecowapp .org.
5. The qualification requirements are (see the Tender Documents for detailed information): the Candidate must prove, with supporting documentation, that he meets the following experience requirements: have already performed a market of a similar nature and size over the last three years (2019, 2020 and 2021).
6. The margin of preference will not be granted to eligible candidates.
7. Tenders must be accompanied by a guarantee of two million (2,000,000) FCFA or equivalent for lot n°1 and one million (1,000,000) FCFA or equivalent for lot n°2.
8. Offers in PDF, protected by a password, must be submitted exclusively by email. Tenders will be sent no later than January 26, 2023 at 10:00 local Cotonou time to the secure address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any tender received by email@example.com after the expiry of the deadline for submission of tenders will be rejected.
9. Tenders will be opened via videoconference on January 26, 2023 at 10:30 local Cotonou time. Candidates who wish to participate in the online opening can connect to the link (Microsoft Teams) that will be sent to them by sending a request to the following address no later than January 23, 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Tenders must remain valid for a period of ninety (90) days from the deadline for submission.