WEST AFRICAN POWER POOL (WAPP)
SYSTEME D'ECHANGE D'ENERGIE ELECTRIQUE OUEST AFRICAIN (EEEOA)
General Secretariat / Secrétariat Général
COTE D’IVOIRE – LIBERIA – SIERRA LEONE –GUINEE (CLSG)
CAPACITY BUILDING COMPONENT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
RECRUITMENT OF A CONSULTING FIRM FOR PROVISION OF AUDITING SERVICES FOR THE CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAM COMPONENT OF CLSG PROJECT (2018, 2019 & 2020)
Country: Multinational (West Africa)
References of financial agreements AfDB:
- 2100155026067 – (EEEOA :0.721)
- 2100155026070 – (EEEOA :0.703)
- 2100155026073 – (EEEOA :0.781)
1. The governments of Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea have received financing (Grant) from the African Development Fund (ADF) toward the cost of the CLSG Project, and intend to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for external auditing services for the Capacity Building Component of the above captioned Project, for which the West African Power Pool (WAPP) Secretariat is the Implementing Agency. The WAPP Secretariat is a Specialized Institution of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) based in Cotonou (Republic of Benin).
2. The Services of the Consulting firm under this project include an independent professional opinion on the financial statements for the fiscal years 2018, 2019 & 2020 to ensure that the resources given to the WAPP Secretariat are used strictly, according to the rules and procedures agreed amongst the parties and for the purposes for which they were granted. The start period of the audit assignment is planned for April, 2019 and the contract will last 36 months.
3. The WAPP Secretariat now invites eligible firms to indicate their interest in providing the above-mentioned services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services and they are financially sustainable, notably: brochures, references in similar assignments, availability of qualify key staff, etc.). Consultants may constitute joint-ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
4. Eligibility criteria, the establishment of the short-list and selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s: “Procurement Policy for Bank’s Group Funded Operations” dated October 2015 which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org
5. Interested consultants may obtain further information by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com. Detailed Terms of reference may be consulted or downloaded from the link www.ecowapp.org/en/tenders .
6. Expression of interest must be delivered in written form in English or French as the Consultant chooses ( 1 original + 4 copies= electronic copy on USB or CD) to the address below in a sealed envelope bearing the mention “Expression for Interests for the audit of the Capacity Building Component of the CLSG Project, for the period 2018, 2019 & 2020”. Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 18 February 2019 at 10:00 local time.
Attn: M. Siengui Apollinaire KI, Secretary General
West African Power Pool (WAPP)
Zone des Ambassades, PK6, Akpakpa
06 BP 2907 Cotonou
République du Bénin
Tel. +229 21374195
Fax. +229 21374197